Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Setup for the system build in scriptcase and ssl security

Hello,

what I want is to protect my codes and to make sure the client pay for using my system (exactly what scriptcase does), is there a way of creating a setup for my system so that when a person is installing it or wanna register I activate the product for him? and how can integrate ssl security for the system?

To protect your code you need a third party product, i.e. from NuSPhere or Zend. SSL security is just a matter of using the correct url's. You need some kind of webservice or rest service to connect to, to do your registration stuf.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      To protect your code you need a third party product, i.e. from NuSPhere or Zend. SSL security is just a matter of using the correct url's. You need some kind of webservice or rest service to connect to, to do your registration stuf.
      Does Nusphere or zend make it impossible to people to consult and edit my code(the system code)?
      what do you mean that ssl is just a matter of using the correct url's
      For registration I understand but which tools can I use to create a setup so that the deployement be like the one that I did with scriptcase(easy and great:I like scriptcase!!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by magezi View Post
        Hello,

what I want is to protect my codes and to make sure the client pay for using my system (exactly what scriptcase does), is there a way of creating a setup for my system so that when a person is installing it or wanna register I activate the product for him? and how can integrate ssl security for the system?
        You fan create your own license system, and encruypt all. We are looking into sourceguardian
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Giu, if you succeed on testing SourceGuardian can you share the process of encoding your apps. I was testing it, ran SourceGuardian, encoding all php and html files, leaving the _lib directory just copied not encoded because it presented several errors. After encoding I tried to run the encoded apps but they didnīt work. I will try again as soon I have an extension of the trial version.

regards.

Comment

I tested some months ago. It worked correctly. Did you enabled sourguardian extension in your deployed application machine?
            /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
              I tested some months ago. It worked correctly. Did you enabled sourguardian extension in your deployed application machine?
              Is that sourceguarduan strong enough(does it do encryption and obfuscation)? how to enabled the sourguardian in the deployed application and what about the environnement where the project is going to be deployed no configuration is required?

Comment

Originally posted by magezi View Post
                Is that sourceguarduan strong enough(does it do encryption and obfuscation)? how to enabled the sourguardian in the deployed application and what about the environnement where the project is going to be deployed no configuration is required?
                Didn't entered on details. I suppose do the same as nuCoder and Zend. Price is very competitive.
                /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

The obfuscation and encryption is reasonably well done. Most people will not be able to reverse engineer it.
                  You do need extra configuration.

Comment

Originally posted by rr View Post
                    The obfuscation and encryption is reasonably well done. Most people will not be able to reverse engineer it.
                    You do need extra configuration.
                    what do you want to say by I need Extra configuration?

Comment

In order to use encryption you need to add some dll files to your php and update your php ini file. Otherwise encrypted php files are not read. It is pretty simple to do generally. But the details depend on the protection mechanism you buy. Just check out the zend and nusphere and sourceguardian manuals. The details are there.

Comment

On my understand of these tools(zend,sourceguardian,nusphere coder) they don't produce a setup but what if I wanna protect the script of my application database?

For example if the system is to be sold on internet and I wanna protect the database script

Comment

If you want that then you need to protect your deployed code (e.g. using zend encoder or the thing from nusphere or so).
                          Then install the php extension on the deployment server, restart the server and upload the encoded zend files to the proper locations.
                          Basically that is it.

Comment

Hello thank you so much for your guidance; still looking for Ideas because the application will be sold on internet now the problem is it is using a database what I really wanted was to have a complete protection of the database and the php application as what i saw with scriptcase setup(you just run the setup and everything is there)

Comment

How do you plan to sell your app. SaaS on your server? or a zip to customers installs on his own servers?
                              /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
                              X