reinstalled due to error, new serial not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reinstalled due to error, new serial not working

hey guys have just re-installed due to this latest error, created a new serial which is telling me isnt for the correct version when trying to register:
    The version of the data from the license is different from your version of ScriptCase

I have made sure I am creating for v8 and also tried to generate a new serial which is giving me the same error......

Erm now what? no work today by the looks of it....

Jamie,

Send me your registered email so I can take a look on what is going on. My email is carlos@scriptcase.net
    Best regards,
    Carlos Lacerda.
    ScriptCase Commercial Manager.

Email: carlos@scriptcase.net
    Visit our Blog: http://www.scriptcase.net/blog/
    Visit out fan page: http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase

Comment

Originally posted by carlos View Post
      Jamie,

Send me your registered email so I can take a look on what is going on. My email is carlos@scriptcase.net
      Yup sent that.

In the mean time I have upgraded my license and reinstalled again, all with the same result. 3 new serial keys and 3 installations , 5 of each total today.
      Am away for a few days so hope I can solve this when I return.

Comment

Originally posted by jamieO View Post
        Yup sent that.

In the mean time I have upgraded my license and reinstalled again, all with the same result. 3 new serial keys and 3 installations , 5 of each total today.
        Am away for a few days so hope I can solve this when I return.
        any news on this at all, I would like to get working again some time soon!
        And I hope that it is extended for this period, bit of a joke, update install and then its not working because of the serial.....
        Solution please!

Comment

Dont know if related but, I had similar problem n the past. For activation, your user must be in the same you registered, I mean its case sensitive (in sc website is not case sensitive, tale this in consideration)
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by Giu View Post
            Dont know if related but, I had similar problem n the past. For activation, your user must be in the same you registered, I mean its case sensitive (in sc website is not case sensitive, tale this in consideration)
            it is as registered! still not able to verify the serial, getting very annoyed now need to start working and of course I cant.....

Comment

Originally posted by jamieO View Post
              it is as registered! still not able to verify the serial, getting very annoyed now need to start working and of course I cant.....
              Open a chat to sales and ask for this issue
              /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
              Some Customers opinions

Comment

would somebody do me a favor please and check up on my ticket: #ZOL-895-79520
                Driving me around the bend 22 days no work because of this so far, lost 2 new clients as I am unable to take on new work and then also lost 4 subscribers to my platform because I am unable to fix a stupid bug until I get this friggin scriptcase working again.

Am so sure that this could of had a quick 1 day turn around, instead of asking for new information each day, what a joke really.
                Seriously WTF guys, I am stupid enough to extend my support so that I can use the 8.1 features and also thinking that it may solve my problem but no.... and since then I haven't been able to do crap and lose a ton of money, not to mention the extra power I am wasting leaving my machine on so hopefully somebody can log in and solve this issue.
                Man am I getting cheesed off......

Comment

I've got the same problem:

"The version of the data from the license is different from your version of ScriptCase".

Comment

Working...
                  X