Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi database connection

Hello everybody,

I use a multi database login to my web application, everything works fine but I need to enter login name and password twice !!!
    Thanks
    Nac

Here are code detail :
    --------------------

login control_app :

in SQL setting : connection is 'system' ( system is a database containing only empty users table)
    in ONEXECUTE :

$mdbname=sc_sql_injection(md5($mdbname)); ( $mdbname contain database name )

$arr_conn['database'] = trim($mdbname);
    $arr_conn['persistent'] = "Y";
    $arr_conn['encoding'] = "utf8";

sc_connection_edit("conn_mysql", $arr_conn);
    sc_change_connection("system","conn_mysql"); ( changing connection to conn_mysql because all apps are using 'conn_mysql' in SQL setting

$slogin = sc_sql_injection($login);
    $spswd = sc_sql_injection(md5($pswd));

$sql = "SELECT priv_admin,active, name, email, themes_name ,def_lang FROM sec_users WHERE login = $slogin AND pswd = ".$spswd."";
    sc_lookup(rs, $sql, "conn_mysql");
    if(count({rs}) == 0)
    {
    }

Ok in my generated source I see this:
    $sc_sess_db = $sc_session->conect($NM_session_conex, $sc_sess_tab, $NM_session_prod, $NM_session_conf);
    This is as far as I know the line to make the connection to the database.
    But you would need to switch continuously so I dont think this is so wise. Maybe a well chosen sc_redir might be usefull.
    Maybe this article helps you..
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...sql-equivalent

Comment

Originally posted by rr View Post
      Ok in my generated source I see this:
      $sc_sess_db = $sc_session->conect($NM_session_conex, $sc_sess_tab, $NM_session_prod, $NM_session_conf);
      This is as far as I know the line to make the connection to the database.
      But you would need to switch continuously so I dont think this is so wise. Maybe a well chosen sc_redir might be usefull.
      Maybe this article helps you..
      http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1...sql-equivalent

Hello rr

thanks for answering, but I don't need to swith continoulsy. I change my connection on my login app then no need to switch something.

My problem is not there, my problem is that on my login app (control_app) I enter my login and password and I validate, I receive "user doesn't exist" because select gives nothing then I enter again login and password and after validate everything works.

I suppose that sc_connection_edit() or sc_change_connection() doesn't change in first step

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
        I suppose that sc_connection_edit() or sc_change_connection() doesn't change in first step
        the changed connection is used at the next usage only. I had a hard time with this as well, but worked around by changing the connection then redirecting to an app to make the connection active.
        We are Developing your Future Business Requirement right now with Scriptcase.
        www.sri.com.au & www.madikonda.com

Comment

Originally posted by madikonda View Post
          the changed connection is used at the next usage only. I had a hard time with this as well, but worked around by changing the connection then redirecting to an app to make the connection active.
          Thanks madikonda,

I will try that

Comment

Originally posted by nacyil View Post
            Thanks madikonda,

I will try that
            Hi madikonda

You're right, I add a blank app with redir and it's works.
            I suppose it's a bug in sc_connection command !!

Thanks
            Nac

Comment

Working...
            X