No announcement yet.

scriptcase update to 8.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a similar error to Iwan after I fixed the Scriptcase startup crash yesterday. I deployed some edits to some issues I've been having (although the app worked almost correctly) and when I try and access the website now, I get:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 5, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home3/username/public_html/report/index.php on line 0

Any help? I have not updated PHP (manually at least) so am not sure how to get around this one?

Comment

Sorry to bump this, but still having the same issue as post above this one, and can't find a fix. When I try to see if there is an update for Scriptcase (hoping for a fix), I get "The requested service is inaccessible. It might be temporarily down. Verify your Internet connection." Thank so much in advance, and TGIF!

Edit: For what it's worth, in reviewing the error and comparing files, the bad index file (index.php) is:

<?php @Zend;
      3074;
      /* 

That's everything in that file. So I downloaded a previous compilation (that I built just a few days ago, after my upgrade that all seemed successful but before the Initialization Error fix that Scriptcase pushed out), and copy/pasted the code from that index.php file over the code above, and it works fine now...

Hopefully Scriptcase can push out a fix soon...
      Last edited by mslatter; 07-31-2015, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Same here. Probably they have some internet problem. PR forums don't works either.
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

Originally posted by mslatter View Post
          I have a similar error to Iwan after I fixed the Scriptcase startup crash yesterday. I deployed some edits to some issues I've been having (although the app worked almost correctly) and when I try and access the website now, I get:

Fatal error: Incompatible file format: The encoded file has format major ID 5, whereas the Loader expects 4 in /home3/username/public_html/report/index.php on line 0

Any help? I have not updated PHP (manually at least) so am not sure how to get around this one?
          FWIW, the latest update fixed this problem for me - thanks Scriptcase!

Comment

Hi, I created a first simple SC 8.1 app ftp-uploaded it and when trying to run it on production ( a hosted site) it get this when trying to connect to the database:

Connection Error

Unable to connect: Connection attempt failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known

See screenprint at http://stoepsc.hermanmol.nl/2015-10-06_192221.jpg

Any clues anyone?

Herman

Comment

You are trying to make access via a dns name. Please first verify that that is even possible. MySQL is probably set to only allow localhost connections.. Likely you meant to use 127.0.0.1 or localhost instead of the name you gave.
              I assume you want to run the app on the same server as your database....

Comment

Use "MySQL (Transactional)" not " ... PDO".
                Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

Working...
                X