On the main menu is all of the functionalities of the tools for the projects and the applications. These functionalities are organized in these items below:
- New Project: Starts the process to create a new project.
- Open Project: List all the projects that the current user has permission to access.
- Close Project: Closes the current project.
- New Application: Opens the application wizard that supports the creation of the applications (Grids, Report PDF, Forms, Tabs, Control, Menu, Search, Dashboard or Blank).
- Batch Applications: Allows you to create various applications simultaneously.
- Restore Applications: Displays the last applications edited, allowing to select a restore point and the Applications name to which it’ll be restored too.
- Export Project: Used to export projects developed in ScriptCase.
- Import Project: Used to import projects developed in ScriptCase (Same Version).
- Home: Navigate to the Project Explorer.
- Logout: Logout of ScriptCase
- Source Code: Displays the generated source code of the current application that’s be edited.
- Data in Session: Displays all the session variables of the current applications in runtime, also the ScriptCase session variables.
- Properties: Displays the page that has the configurations of the project.
- Default Values: Displays the list of all default values for the current project.
- Version History: Displays the list of all versions of the current project.
- Increment Version: Increments the version of current project.
- Generate Source Code: Generate Source Code for all the applications in the current project.
- Deploy Applications: Opens the wizard for the deployment procedure.
- Export Applications: Generates an export file containing an application of the current project.
- Import Applications: Imports a backup file that contains an application from another or the same project.
- Delete Project: Deletes the current project.
- Application List: List the applications of the current project.
- Developers Summary: Displays the total of applications in the current project by Developers.
- Show Diagram: Displays the Project Diagram.
- Application Search: Allows you to search for texts in the entire project.
- New Connection: Displays the wizard to create a new connection for the current project.
- Edit Connection: Allows to edit the connections of the current project.
- Import ACCESS: Allows you to import an ACCESS database to one of your other database connections.
- Import EXCEL: Allows you to import an EXCEL to one of your databases.
- Import CSV: Allows you to import an CSV to one of your databases.
- SQL Builder: Tool that rapidly generates SELECT statements.
- Database Builder: An interface that allows you to Administrate your database from within ScriptCase.
- Save Application: Saves the current Application.
- Generate Source Code: Generate Source Code for the current Applications.
- Run Application: Run the current Application.
- Data Dictionary: Allows the user to define standards for the tables (Names, Field Types, etc.).
- _Express Edit: Opens a Window to edit various applications at once.
- HelpCase: Tool that allows you to create a documentation for your current project.
- External Libraries: Allows you to create scripts in various languages that can be used in the whole project.
- Internal Libraries: Allows you to create PHP scripts that’ll be used in various applications.
- To-Do List: Allows you to create a To-Do list.
- Messages: Send messages between developers.
- Version 5: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 5 to this current version.
- Version 6: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 6 to this current version.
- Version 7: Converts your projects from ScriptCase version 7 to this current version.
- CSS Applications (Themes): This option allows you to create themes for the applications.
- CSS Buttons: This option allows you to create button themes.
- HTML Templates: This option allows you to modify a diversity of elements of HTML that will contain your application.
- CSS Menus: This option allows you to change CSS of the menus.
- Menu Icons: Allows you to change the icons of the menu application.
- Image Manager: This option manages the existing images in the project also allowing you to add, delete and copy images.
- Chart Themes: This option allows you to modify the themes used in the Chart applications.
- HTML Editor Templates: Allows you to configure the functionalities present in the html editor field that the application will use.
- Application Language: Allows to define custom messages that’ll be used in different applications.
- Regional Settings: Allows you to define some parameters of monetary units, date and numbers according to the Country or Region where your application will be used.
- Security: This option allows you to implement access rules to your system, creating a complete system with access control in your project.
- Create/Edit Log Module: Allows you to create and/or edit a log module.
- Applications Related to the log: Allows you to reference which applications will use the log.
- Create Query with Log Report: Allows you to create a Grid application that’ll display a log report.
- Settings: Access all the ScriptCase settings.
- My ScriptCase: Allows you to customize the settings for the current user.
- Change Password: Allows the current user to change their current password.
- My Toolbar: Allows you change the position of the icons on the toolbar.
- WebHelp: Allows you to access the manual.
- Technical Support: Access ScriptCase online support.
- Diagnosis: Displays the settings of the Environment/Server where ScriptCase is installed.
- Check Version: Verifies if the version is updated.
- Update Version: Allows you to update ScriptCase to the latest version available.
- License Registration: Access the page to register your ScriptCase.
- About: Information about ScriptCase.