On the toolbar is displayed the main elements that can be used in the applications.
After the Help icon, you can view the current project’s name.
- Home: Returns to the Project Explorer.
- New Project: Starts the process to create a new project.
- Open Project: List all the projects that the current user is permitted to access.
- Close Project: Closes the current project.
- New Connection: Displays the wizard to create a new connection for the current project.
- Edit Connection: Allows the user to edit the connections of the current project.
- SQL Builder: Tool that rapidly generates SELECT statements.
- New Application: Opens the application wizard.
- Batch Applications: Allows the user to create various applications simultaneously.
- Save Application: Saves the current Application.
- Generate Source Code: Generate the Source Code for the current Applications.
- Run Application: Saves the current application, generates the source code and runs the applications.
- Run Project : Runs the complete project. To do this, you must enter the property in the project properties.
- Deploy Applications: Opens the wizard for the deployment procedure.
- Data Dictionary: Allows the user to define standards for the tables (Names, Field Types, etc.).
- Application Language: Allows the user to define custom messages that will be used in different applications.
- Help: Allows the user to access the manual.