We offer two typed of reports for projects, where we can visualize a list of all the created applications, with various information about each one of them and also a production report about each developer of this project.
To generate the reports, access Project > Reports
Displays a list with all the applications existing in the current project and the inserts of the tables. TO generate the report, firstly you need to define the which information to you want to be available.
- Select Columns - Defines the columns that will be part of the report.
- Sorting - Defines the fields and the sorting that’ll be available.
- Order By - Defines the initial sorting for the report, it’ll use Ascendant by default if not informed.
- Group By - Defines the grouping of the report, by type(application) or by folder (Directory of project files).
After finishing the configurations, click on Report.
Generates a summary with every that the developer did, showing the total applications and their types and the total lines of the code that the user did in the application.
This same report is available in charts, with three types of visualization.
- Applications - Total of applications in the project grouped by their type.
- Developers - Total of application created by developer in the project.
- Applications x Developers - A junction of the other two charts.