It does a search in the project with all the content informed by the search.
The location on which the search will look for defined by a checkbox.
At least one of the options need to be selected.
- All - Does a search in all the options listed below.
- SQL - Searches only in the SQL areas of the applications.
- Field Name and label - Does a search for the name and label of the field.
- Links - Does a search only for the name of the applications.
- Lookup - Searches inky in the lookup area of the fields.
- Themes - Searches only for theme names.
- Template Name - Searches only for HTML templates names.
- Libraries - Searches for internal libraries that contain this specific name.
- Header and Footer - Searches only for the Application Titles.
- Block Name and Label - Searches only for the name or label of the block informed.
THe results will be disaplyed as shown below.
- Application - Name of the applications found that satisfies the search
- Item - Location on which the was located the informed criteria.
- Values - Part of the area where was found the informed data.