Interface where you can define the configuration of ScriptCase. All the users have access to this interface, and the modifications done are tied to the login you currently using. This way each user can have their own configuration for ScriptCase as they desire.
- Language - ScriptCase interface language. When informing the language in My ScriptCase, the selected language at the login won’t be considered.
- Security Resources - When unchecking these options, the security configurations won’t be considered when running the applications in the development environment. When deploying the applications, they’ll respect the security configurations normally.
- Initial Information - Defines the information that’ll be displayed on the application listing.
- Show Friendly URL - Defines the display of the field to inform the Friendly URL in the application.
- Main Menu Interface - Defines the width of the left side menu of the home page, where the applications are listed and the option of incrementation.
- Application Settings Interface - Defines the width of the left side menu of the applications settings and the option of incrementation.
- Auto Save - Allows the modifications to be saved automatically.
- Display INSERT CODE on events - Defines if the examples will be displaying in the events of the applications.
- Show folders at home - Allows for the subfolders to be listed with the applications, when selecting a folder on the side menu in the home of the project.
- Welcome Tour - Defines the display of the ‘Welcome Tour’ in case there isn’t any projects created.
- Project creation Tour - Allows the display of the Project creation tour, in case there isn’t any projects created.