In this example we will see how to create an analytic chart using the Grid application.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application based on the table products.
2. To enable the Chart in a Grid, we must create first of all a Group By in the application. Then go to the tab “Group by” in the application menu, then click on “Static Group by>> New Group by”.
3. Select and enable the CategoryID field.
4. In the application menu open the folder Totals and click on Select Fields.
5. Select the field UnitPrice as below.
6. Access the guide “Summary” in the application menu, then click on “Charts>>Settings”.
7. Configure as the image below.
Displaying only Chart
8. Back to the initial options “Grid Modules”
9. Enable only the Chart module.
10. Click the Run button on the toolbar.