In this tutorial we will be preparing an application of the Control Form type in which the format will be as follows:
Creating an application of type Control
1. In the New Application option> We select Control
2. Select the option: I want to manually configure the HTML template
3. Once the application is created, we must create 9 fields: address, city, description, email, name, surname, telephone, website and zipcode
4. Then in the User HTML option, we must select the external library option and select the form02 that contains the design we need
5. Then we must save and execute.