This example covers the editable grid view form of type .
Creating a Form application.
1. Create a Editable Grid view form application based on the table orders.
2. In the application menu click in Fields Positioning.
3. Remove all fields except OrderID, CustomerID, EmployeeID, OrderDate and RequiredDate
Editing Form Fields
4. In the application menu access the folder Fields, click on the CustomerID field and change the Data Type attribute to Select.
5. Click in the edit tab Edition Lookup for the CustomerID field and enter the instructions below for the SQL Select Statement:
SELECT CustomerID, CompanyName FROM customers ORDER BY CustomerID
6. Click in the EmployeeID field and change the Data Type attribute to Number Auto-complete
7. Click in the edit tab Edition Lookup for the EmployeeID field
8. Enter the instructions below for the SQL Select Statement:
SELECT EmployeeID, LastName FROM employees ORDER BY EmployeeID
9. Enable Capture Text and enter Search for the Label attribute.
10. Click the Run button on the toolbar.