In this example will develop a form of type “Single record” where we can view the multiple file upload feature.
Note: To use this feature, we have a table in the database, able to receive uploaded files. In this example:
CREATE TABLE `files_table` ( `fileid` INT(11) NOT NULL, `userid` INT(11) DEFAULT NULL, `binaryvalue` longblob, `filename` VARCHAR(100) DEFAULT NULL, `filetype` VARCHAR(10) DEFAULT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`fileid`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
Creating Form ————-
1. Create a new application form type (single record) based on the table Employees.
2. Let’s create a new field in the form accessing the item “Fields >> New field” in the application menu
3. The field will be of type “Image (database)” and will name it “picture”.
4. In the application menu go to the field settings “picture”.
5. In the “Multi-upload” use the settings according to the image below.
6. Click on the Run button.