This tutorial demonstrates how to create a report using Group By and Summary.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using customers table.
2. Choose CustomerID, CompanyName, Adress, Phone and Country fields in the Fields Positioning menu.
Creating a Group By on the State field
3. Open Group By menu and click in Settings.
4. Enable Treeview property and set the value Customers in Record Count.
5. Back to Group By, click on “Static Group By>>New Group By” and select the StateID field, then click in Turn On button.
6. Open Summary menu and click on Settings.
7. Set Title and Quantity Title to States and Customers respectively.
8. Click on the button “Run application”