This tutorial, demonstrates how to create a Slide Grid with Image field.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application using categories table.
2. Then, in the Grid Modules menu set these attributes according to table below:
Picture Filed Settings
3. Open the folder Fields and click on the Picture field.
4. Set Data Type to Image (Database) to save the images on the database. It is possible to save the images as separated files but only when the the field type must be VARCHAR in the table (this VARCHAR will contain the image file name on the database). To save the save the images as files set Data Type to Image (File Name)
5. Set Image Height and Image Width properties to 200.
Grid Block Settings
6. Open the folder Layout and click in Blocks option.
7. Set Label Position and Columns to Above and 2 respectively.
8. Run the application