On this tutorial, a login form with a languages selector field is created .
Selecting which languages will be available for the project.
1. The (languages / Regional Settings) that are available on the selector field (during project runtime) is selected at the project creation time. It is possible to edit it, any time, by clicking in the menu Project – Properties
2. Click in the Locales tab.
3. All languages available at ScriptCase are displayed on the left side. On the right side the languages selected to be available for the current project.
Note: The application’s messages, buttons and hints are automatically updated to reflect the final user language choice. It is possible also to automatically translated the field’s labels and the custom messages by using the languages editor. See also a tutorial about the Languages editor
Creating a report application.
4. Create a new grid based on the Customers table.
5. Click in the Toolbar menu.
6. Add the Languages. function to the toolbar. A languages selector will be included on the toolbar.
7. On the ScriptCase’s toolbar click in Generate Source.
Creating a login form
8. Create a new control form application
9. Click in New Field.
10. On quantity type 3 and click in Next.
11. Create the fields according to the image below.
Linking the control form to the grid.
12. Click in Links folder and click in New Link.
13. Click in Create New Link, select the Application link type and click in Next.
14. Select the grid created before.
15. Click on the button “Run application”