This example shows how to create a report with the summary and chart on the same page.
Creating a new query
1. Create a new grid application based on the following SQL.
SELECT products.ProductID, categories.CategoryName, products.ProductName, products.UnitPrice, products.UnitsInStock FROM categories INNER JOIN products ON categories.CategoryID = products.CategoryID
2. Open the Group By folder and click on “Static Group By >> New Group By”.
3. Select and enable the field categories.CategoryName.
4. Access the guide “Summary” in the application menu, then click on “Charts>>Settings”.
5. Configure as the image below.
Showing only the Summary and Chart
6. Back to the initial options “Grid Modules”
7. Check the “Summary” as the initial module and leave only this module and the “Chart” enabled. In the options of “Chart”, change to display it in the “same page”.
8. Click on the button “Run application”.