This example shows how to create a report with the summary and chart on the same page.
Creating a new grid
1. Create a new grid application based on the following SQL.
SELECT C.CompanyName, D.DeptName, R.DateRelease, R.ValueRelease FROM companies C INNER JOIN releases R ON C.CompanyID = R.CompanyID INNER JOIN departments D ON R.DeptID = D.DeptID WHERE R.CompanyID NOT IN (6,7,8,9) AND R.DeptID NOT IN (6,7,8,9)
2. Open the Group By folder and click on “Static Group By >> New Group By”.
3. Select the fields: C.CompanyName and D.DeptName and click in Turn On/Off .
4. Click in Totals and then click on Fields.
5. Select the R.ValueRelease field and then click in SUM.
6. Access the guide “Summary” in the application menu, then click on “Charts>>Settings”.
7. Configure as the image below
Displaying only Summary Pivot and Chart
8. Back to the initial options “Grid Modules”
9. Check the “Summary” as the initial module and leave only this module and the “Chart” enabled. In the options of “Chart”, change to display it in the “same page
10. Click on the button “Run application”.