In this example we will see the creation of an application tab type, where other applications can be opened on the same page. For this example, three applications are actually created. 1 graph, 1 grid and the application tab to group applications.
Creating a chart
1. Create a new chart application based on table orders.
2. Open the “Graphics” option in the application menu.
3. In “Dimensions” we will select the “employeeid” field.
4. In “Metrics” we will select the “Price order” field.
5. In “Chart”, select the type of chart you want.
6. Generate the source code of the form by clicking Generate Source from the ScriptCase toolbar.
Creating a grid
7. Create a new Grid application based on the employee table.
8. Generate the source code of the form by clicking Generate Source from the ScriptCase toolbar.
Creating a tab application
9. Create a new tab application.
10. Create folders to display in the application in Folder Settings.
11. In Tag, enter “Employee Registration” and click Add.
12. Repeat the last step to create the “Graphics sales” folder.
13. Click Application Settings to link the applications to the created folders.
14. Select the first folder and click Add. Select the grid created previously and click Next.
15. Pass the parameters according to the following figure and click Save.
16. Select the second folder in the application settings and click Add. Select the chart created previously and click Next.
17. Pass the parameters according to the following figure and click Save.
18. Click to run the application.