In this example we will develop a report using the accumulated field option, which allows accumulating the values of a column in another one.
Creating a New Grid
1. Create a new grid application using the Customers table.
2. Select the fields CustomerID, CompanyName, ContactName, ContactTitle, BirthDate, Country and CreditLimit. To select the fields click on Fields Positioning located in the application menu.
3. In the application menu open the Fields folder and click on the item New Field
4. We will create one field called “Accumulated” of the “decimal” type.
5. In the settings of the field, use the “Accumulated” option and select the field “CreditLimit” in “Accumulator Field”.
6. Click “Run application”