Blank - Settings
In this folder are common attributes to applications created by ScriptCase, bellow is described these attributes.
Image1: Settings Interface
- Application Code - Application code given when creating the application, this code can be renamed via the main menu.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the "Friendly URL" column at the applications list.
- Description - This field can be used to enter a brief application description.
- Application Images - To use images within the application in implementations of Business Rules, eliminating the use of macro sc_image.
- Locales - Application generated language , all the hints and messages will be placed in the chosen language.
- Folder - Folder where the application will be stored in the workgroup.
- Editing by Project - .Allow other project users to edit the application.
Image2: Error Settings Interface
- Debug Mode - Run the application in debug mode, displaying the SQL commands as they are executed.