Calendar: Form Fields - Document(File Name)
Image1: General Settings Interface.
- Data type - Define the application field type. When a field is defined as Document (file name ) type, it stores a file name that is available to the application to process as such. The documents are stored separately in the server.
- Label - Field title in application. For
example: a field is defined as client_name_fld in the table is displayed as Client Name.
- Subfolder - Enter a subdirectory name to save the files in (it is added under the directory defined in the Documents Path attribute in the Application Settings menu. See Settings). It is possible to use global or local variables in the subdirectory name.
- Create Subfolder - Creates the subfolder if it does not exist.
- Icon - Display an icon by the field side identifying the file type.
- Disable Field - Define whether the field will be disabled in "insert mode", "update mode" or in "insert and update mode".
- HTML Type - HTML object used to display the field on generated form.
- SQL Type - Define the field type in the database.
Defines the CSS values for fields individually.
Figure 1: CSS Definition interface.
- Font - Used to select the font type that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size - Used to select the font size that will be applied to the application object.
- Font Color - Used to select the color to be applied to the font using a color palette.
- Background color - Used to select the color that applies to the background of the application title using a color palette.
- Bold - Used to apply bold type to the font.
- Underlined - Used to apply an underlined type to the font.
- Border Size - Used to increase the border size of the title.
- Border Color - Used to select the border color to be applied to the title using a color palette.
- Horizontal Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (left, right, center or justify).
- Vertical Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width - Sets the title width.
- Height - Sets the title height.
Object Input CSS
Documents the application. Create on-line instructions, describe business rules and save comments in the System Help to allow users to better understand the system and instruct them in the best way of interacting with the applications.
Figure 1: Help Configuration using a pop-up window.