Calendar: Form - Settings
Use this option to define the application.
Image1: Settings Interface.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the Friendly URL column at the applications list.
- Horizontal Alignment - Allows todefine the application horizontal alignment in the page.
- Margins - Defines the application margins (up, down, right and left).
- Table Width - Application width value. The ScriptCase applications are generated in the HTML standard, and are organized in tables, lines and cells. This parameter defines the most external application table width.
- Table Width Unit- Measurement unit used in table width defined in the previous item: percentage, pixel or automatic.
When using percentage is generated a HTML with the format <TABLE WIDITH="70%"> (as an example with 70 as the field width input).
In pixel, the generated html to the same application has the tag <TABLE WIDITH="70px">.
For the automatic option the '%' or 'px' is omitted and the browser will automatically dimension the table.
- Width - Iframe form width. *
- Height - Iframe form height. *
* The form application that insert a new schedule in calendar application, open in modal iframe on top of calendar.