In this configuration there are common attributes to
the created applications through ScriptCase, in the following we will
describe these attributes.
Image1: Interface of Application Configuration.
- Application code - Application code determined in the moment of the application creation, this code can be renamed through the main menu.
- Description - This field can be used to describe the application objectives.
- Documents Path - The absolute path where the application documents are stored.
- Image Directory - The base directory where the application images are stored.
- Application Images - To use in business rules implemention, without using macro sc_image.
- Language - Language of the generated application, all the hints and messages will be put inside the chosen language.
- Share location variable - Shares location with other applications based on the session values.
- Use old PDF exporter - Option to use the old pdf exporter (in java) or the new exporter (webkit).
- Charset - Defines a specific charset used in the application.
- Share theme variable - Shares theme with other applications based on the session values.
- Folder - Folder where the application will be stored in the workspace.
- Edit Project - Allows that other users of the group edit the application.
- Timeout - Time of execution timeout in seconds. Zero is the standard value of the PHP.
- HelpCase Link - Associate a this application to a page of project documentation.
Image 2: Interface of Error Settings.
- Script Error - Allow to show the information of the script and the line where the error occurred.
- SQL Error - Allow to show the SQL command which originated the error.
- Debug Mode - Run the application in debug mode, showing the SQL Command in the moment of its using.
- Ajax Error Output - It opens a window with the ajax output.