Image1: Interface of SQL Configuration.
- SQLSelect Statement - Display the SQL select command. Edit the statement to add or delete fields, functions, etc. Tip: Use the SQL Builder for statement fast assembly.
- SQL Preparation - Enter SQL commands or procedure names to be
executed before the main select.
- Connection -
Display the (database) connection name used.
This connection can be changed for another that has the same tables (SQL).
- Use Customized Message - Define a customized error message to be displayed when the application has no records (EOF).
- No Records Message - Message displayed when the application has no records. Field associated to “Use Personalized Message”.
- Font Face -
Error Message font face. Field
associated to “Use
- Font Size - Error Message font size. Field associated to “Use Personalized Message”.
- Font Color -
Error Message font color. Field associated to “Use Personalized Message”.
- Variable for Table - Variable name used for replacing the table name. Also inform the part of the table name that will be changed by the contents of the variable.
Fill the first box with the variable name. The second box must be filled with a part
of the table name to be substituted.
- Fields Variables - Variables for substitution of the field names of the application. For each dynamically determined field, enter the name of the variable and the field that will be substituted.
Fill the first box with variable name, in the second select the
name of the field to be substituted.
- Case Sensitive - Apply case sensitive.