If all the requirements are met, then your Informix PDO extension is enabled, in this case, you can Create a Connection on Scriptcase.
If not, then follow the steps below to enable the extension, Informix PDO:
1. Download the Instant Client SDK 4.10 click here.
2. Extract the file into a folder of your desirer.
Example: Client Informix
Image1: Extracting the file
3. Access the CMD of your Windows, search for command prompt on the Windows Search or by pressing ctrl+r and typing cmd on the run window.
Image2: Accessing the Command Prompt in Windows
4. Starting the CMD, access the extracted folder, using the cd command and informing the path. Example:
Image3: Accessing the client folder
5. Now run the the .exe file with the parameters -i and GUI. Example: file_name.exe -i GUI
Image4: Executing the installer
6. Follow the installation of the client, clicking on next, to keep the default values. Pay attention on the step of the Security Features.
Image5: Installation Wizard
7. At this point, it’s possible to choose if the OTA password Protection will be used.
Image6: Password definition
8. Define your login and password, in case you’ve checked the option OAT password protection
Image7: Defining the password
9. Select no and go through the installation normally.
Image8: Installation Wizard
10. Go through with the installation by clicking on Done and wait for the process to finish.
Image9: Installation Wizard
11. At the end of the process, it’s possible to confirm the the extension was enabled by accessing your diagnosis, like the example below:
Currently Scriptcase offers a driver to connect with the Informix database: Informix PDO.
You can see the features below:
Informix PDO ( Recommended ) : Allows the connection to be made with the Informix database using the native PHP driver, which is superior in processing speed and constantly updated.