Control - Settings
In this window are congregated diverse configurations linked to the exhibition format and the way of update.
See below the attributes description:
- Keep Values - Allow to keep the values of the last access to the form, thus having this value in the next access.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the Friendly URL column at the applications list.
- Line Breaks in Title - It allows to break the line of the Titles
- Horizontal Alignment - Allow to define the horizontal alignment of the application. The options are: center, left and right.
- Margins - Allow to define the application margins (Above, below, right and left).
- Table Width - Allow to define the table width of the application.
- Table width unit - When defining the property “Table width” can determinate the width unit, they are: Percentage, Pixels and Automatic.
Layout and Behavior
- Automatic tab - Advance the focus to the next field after completing the maximum number of characters allowed in the field.
- Highlight Text upon focus - Highlight field contents when the field receives focus.
- Use Enter to tab - Use the "Enter" key to tab from one field to the next field.
- Field with initial focus - Field that receives focus when the application is loaded. Initial focus doesn't work with fields containing watermark
- Focus on field with error - Focus on the first field with an error when submiting the form. If any validation errors occur, the focus will advance to the first field with an error.