Define the navigation attributes of an application.
Figure 1: Navigation interface.
- Exit URL - Specify the URL to which the user will be redirected upon exiting the aplication.
- Close Window - When exiting the application, close the browser window.
- Redirecting URL - URL to which the user will be redirected in case a global variable is not available inside the application for any reason is not avaliable, this global is most commonly used to filter the form in the SQL menu.
- Redirecting Variable - Variable name, which is used to store the URL of the current application.
- Return After inserting - Define the application return mode: return to edit a record after insert it or open the new record mode after insertion.
- Exit Application - Exit application
after the form processing.