Image1: General Settings Interface
- Data type - Define the application field type. When the field is defined as Document, it accept the opening of the file directly, creating a link for each existent document in the database.
- Label - Field title in application. For
example: a field is defined as client_name_fld in the table is displayed as Client Name.
- Icon - Display an icon by the field side identifying the file type.
- Progress bar - Display or not a progress bar when uploading files.
- Upload Area - Define if a drag'n drop area is used to upload files.
- File Name - Field that contains the document file name.
- File Size - Defines the field that contains the file size.
- Extensions to allow - Define which extensions are allowed to upload. Separate several extensions using semicolon.
- Disable Field - Define whether the field will be disabled in "insert mode", "update mode" or in "insert and update mode".
- HTML Type - HTML object used to display the field on generated form.
- SQL Type - Define the field type in the database.
It allows to upload multiple files and store the information in a relative database table.
Multi Upload Settings
- Amount of columns - Amount of columns to display in Multiupload.
- Position of the delete - Position of the checkbox to delete.
- Position on the upload - Positioning of the records upon upload.
- Show status - Show the upload status.
- Table - Choose the database table to store the files.
After choose the table, it will display all fields from that table and we should associate parameters to fill the fields upon inserting or updating.
Multi Upload Fields Settings
The options are:
- File name - Gets the file name that is being uploaded.
- Upload - Gets the bynary of the file.
- Auto increment - Used just when the database field is AUTO INCREMENT or similar, if your DBMS uses sequences to implement auto increment a field to enter the sequence name is displayed .
- Manual increment - The generated form will handle the auto-increment feature by calculating the field's value automatically before inserting a record.
- Foreign Key - Allows to associate a field value from the current form.
- Defined - You can specify a constant value or use global variables [global_var]. Very useful to passing parameters..
- Date of inclusion - Get the data from the server upon inserting.
- Datetime of inclusion - Get the data and time from the server upon inserting.
- User IP - The field will be filled with the IP of the computer that is accessing the application.
- Calculated by the database - The field value is assigned by the database.
- Calculated by the database if empty - The field value is assigned by the database if no value is passed to it.
- Null - The field in SQL table is filled with (null).
Defines the CSS values for fields individually.
Figure 1: CSS Definition interface.
- Font - Used to select the font type that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size - Used to select the font size that will be applied to the application object.
- Font Color - Used to select the color to be applied to the font using a color palette.
- Background color - Used to select the color that applies to the background of the application title using a color palette.
- Bold - Used to apply bold type to the font.
- Underlined - Used to apply an underlined type to the font.
- Border Size - Used to increase the border size of the title.
- Border Color - Used to select the border color to be applied to the title using a color palette.
- Horizontal Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (left, right, center or justify).
- Vertical Alignment - Sets the Search form label to the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width - Sets the title width.
- Height - Sets the title height.
Object Input CSS
Documents the application. Create on-line instructions, describe business rules and save comments in the System Help to allow users to better understand the system and instruct them in the best way of interacting with the applications.
Figure 1: Help Configuration using a pop-up window.