Grid - Modules
The grid application can take a variety of exibition formats of content. Therefore, the menu "Grids Modules" offers
a simple and friendly interface to se tup the application for each exhibition formats.
Interface Módulos da Aplicação
The option "Initial Module" has a list of the states that the grid can start, below check out some informations
about each one:
- Search: Starts by a search form that makes a filtering in the query data.
- Grid: Module that shows the result of a query in a one or more tables of the
- Summary: Module that summarizes the data of one Group By of grid.
- Chart: Data displayed in Chart format.
- Print: Organizes the application to the print mode.
- PDF: Displays the application on mode to view or download the PDF.
- Word: Displays the application on mode to view or download the Word document.
- Excel: Displays the application on mode to view or download the Excel document.
- RTF: Displays the application on mode to view or download the RTF.
- XML: Displays the application on mode to view or download the XML.
- CSV: Displays the application on mode to view or download the CSV.
Below you can see the setup otions for the grid modules:
- Filter module: Application module where search is applied.
- Use Iframe: Defines if the search will be displayed alone or on the same page that the module
choosen in the option above.
- Initial State: If the previous option is marked like "Yes", this option defines if the
application will be displayed on the first visit together with the search.
- Iframe Height: Defines the height of the Iframe, case the option "Use Iframe" is marked like
- Search Modal: Defines if the search will be displayed on "Modal" format.
- Search Height: Case the option "Search Modal" is marked "Yes", this option defines the height
of this modal.
- Width Search: Case the option "Search Modal" is marked "Yes", this option defines the width of
- Table Width: Width value for the application table.
- Table Width Unit: Measure unit for the width.
- Orientation: Orientation format of the grid records, being: Vertical,
Horizontal, Slide ou Free Format.
- Fixed label: This option will freeze the column labels on top of the screen during the page scrolling.
- Paging: Type of paging for the records, being: Total, Partial or Lazy
- Lines per Page: Define the default amount of lines for the page, in case the selected option is
- Infinite Scroll implementation: Amount of new lines that'll appear as soon as the Infinite Scroll is
triggered. This option is only enabled if "Infinite Scroll" is selected as the type of paging.
- Open windows in a Modal: In the Grids with the Infinite Scroll enabled, the links between
applications and details of the Grid, that are setup for displaying in an iframe, will be altered to open in a
modal. This option is only active if the selected option for paging is "Infinite Scroll”.
- Maintaining State: When navigating to another window and returning, maintain the amount of
records displayed. This option is only active if the selected option for paging is "Infinite Scroll”.
- Height of the Grid: Define the height of the Grid in pixels when using Infinite Scroll. When this
option is empty, the Infinite Scroll will run in the whole page.
- Width of the Table: Table's width value of the application.
- Unit of the Width of the Table: Unit measurement used to set the width of the table.
- Display Detail: Detail record display mode. Options: Beside the grid, Below the grid, In
another page, In another window or Modal.
- Alignment: Case the option "Display Detail" is marked like "Beside the Grid" or "Below the
grid", this option defines the alignment mode of the fields values in the record detail.
- Detail page width: Width value for application detail.
- Measure unit of the detail: Measure width used for the application width.
- Summary Display: Summary display page.
- Charts display mode: Locale where the chart will be displayed. Being able: New window, Same
Page or Another Page.
- Display before summary: Defines if the chart will be displayed before the summary.
- Number of columns: Quantity of charts per line (one chart for each column).
- Margin: Margin between the charts.
- Horizontal Alignment: Charts horizontal alignment. Being able: Left, Center or Right.
- Vertical Alignment: Charts vertical alignment. Being able: Top, Center or Bottom.
- View settings in the chart window: Allows you to view the settings in same window as the chart.