Static Group By
The static Group By is used when the developer needs to create a set of preset Group Bys allowing the end user to select which Group Bys he wants to apply in the application at runtime.
The Group By may have one or more levels.
Image 1: Interface of Group By rules.
- Name - Each rule must have a name to identify it.
- Label - It is the rule name that will be displayed to the end-user.
- Fields - There you can check/uncheck one or more fields to create the Group By and define the level of each Group By field.
- Use empty Group By - Configuration used when we want the Grid Application
to be started without any Group By.
- Initial Group By - Initial Group By that will be used in the initial generated application.
- Use dynamic totalization - Allows the use of dynamic totals in the Summary's groupings.
- Group By sorting - Interface used to select the group by order that will be displayed in the Grid Application.
Image: Group By interface configuration.
Image 2: Group By Rule settings.
Image 3: Button to select a Group By Rule in a generated application.
Image 4: Selecting the Group By Rule.
Image 5: Results of a Group By Rule selected.