Refined Search - Settings
Using this interface you are able to set some of the Refined Search configurations.
Please find below how to apply each of the options available.
- Move searched above - When you use a field to search, regardless of the position, this field will be moved to the top of the refined search options.
- Show quantity - Shows the amount of results (COUNT) next to the field. Example: Countries(336)
- Start mode - Sets whether the field will start: open or closed.
- Minimum width - Defines the minimum width setting for the fields.
- Maximum width - Defines refined search maximum width, allowing you to match the various inputs widths.
- Minimum height - Minimum height of refined search results.
- Maximum height - Maximum height for refined search results, a scrolling will be created case exceeds the maximum height.