Grid - Settings
Image2: Grid Settings.
- Friendly URL - This field allows you to change the URL that will be called by the application. Allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the “Friendly URL” column at the applications list.
- Display Line Number - Display the line number in the begin of each line.
- Display Titles - Display the field title (labels).
- Line break in Titles - Allows the line break in the heading titles (labels).
- Horizontal Alignment - Application horizontal alignment.
- Margins - Define the margin of the application (up, down, right and left).
- Alignment - Slide or vertical grid fields alignment.
- Table Columns:
- Informed - It will assume the informed width values at field level in the configuration of the visualization.
- Calculated - Calculate size according with the type and the field size.
- Automatic - The alignment will be a browser criteria.
- Refresh Interval - Interval in seconds to refresh (reload) the grid records.