HEADER AND FOOTER
Figure 1: Header Interface.
This interface format can change depending on the selected option in "Layout >> Settings >> Header Template".
- Display Header - This flag determines whether or not the Header is displayed.
- Application Title - Defines the Header title to be displayed in the application. (A Form Applications has 2 titles: one for Insert mode, and another one for Update mode).
- Header Variables - The variable fields can be filled with any of the types displayed in the Combobox. Depending on the type, you may need to associate content with it. See the available types below:
- Field: Displays a field value according to the field selected from the Combobox. A Combobox listing the fields that are part of the application's data source (“Select” query) are displayed beside the header variable when the “Field” type is selected. The selected field value is then displayed in the header line.
- Title: Displays the value entered in “Select Title” in the header .
- Date: Displays the system date in the header line in the following format dd/mm/yyyy. There are many display formats that can be set based on the server date and time. To see all the available date formats, click to bring up a help window listing date format parameters and examples. Enter the format in the text field alongside it.
- Image: Enter an image name saved on the server. To locate existing images and select one, click on the “Choose an image” icon and to upload new images to the server click on the “Upload an Image” icon .
- Value: When the “Value” type is selected, the contents of the text field to the right is displayed in the header line. Enter text and/or “Global Variables”. For example: “Employee name: [v_name].
- Search Criteria - The search criteria selected by the user in the Search form are displayed in the header (available only in Grid applications.
- Search Criteria (one per line) - The search criteria selected in the Search form are displayed in the header. Each condition is displayed on a new line. (available only in Grid applications)
Figure 2: Footer Interface.
This format of this interface may change depending on the option selected in "Layout >> Settings >> Footer Template".