Menu - Settings
Using the menu settings interface the user can define the application attributes as following:
Image1: Menu Settings Interface.
The menu navigation settings allow you to define the tab attributes and navigation paths, please check more details below:
- Open items in tabs - When this option is set as "Yes", menu tabs option will be available and the menu items will always open as tabs in a horizontal bar below the Menu.
- Tab context menu - This option creates a context menu to manage the opened menu tabs as you can see in the image below.
- Minimum tab width - Minimum tab width to standardize the sizes of all the tabs.
- Maximum tab width - Maximum width of the tab, if the width exceed this the text will be hidden.
- Show navigation breadcrumb - Show the navigation breadcrumb each time an opened application calls another application.
- Use default icons in the item - If set as "Yes" it enables the use of standard icons when the menu item has no icon, you are able to customize those standard icons inside the "Layout options >> Menu icons" or using the menu items options updating one by one.
- Use default icons in the tab - If set as "Yes" it enables the use of standard icons when the menu tab has no icon. You are able to customize the tab icons using the "Menu Items" options updating an image for each tab item.
- Default Application - Using this option you can select an initial application for the menu, this application will open once you run the menu for the first time.