Search - Settings
Attributes to define the search form (filter) settings (Alignment, Width, Criteria, etc).
Figure1: Search Settings Interface.
- Empty Search - Select “Yes”, to display all the records. (including empty (blank) search fields)
- Search Criteria - Allows to use the commands SQL “AND” or "OR" in the search criteria;
- Horizontal Alignment- Define the position to align the search form horizontally;
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the Friendly URL column at the applications list.
- Margins -
Define the search form margins ;
- Display Condition -
Display search condition so that the user can choose an option.
- Keep Values -
When enbaled the values of the last filter are saved and displayed when the
user return the search screen.
- Preserver fields and Orders - Determine which values to keep to each search form.
- Table Width -
Define the search form HTML
- Use Iframe - When enbaled it displays the search form and results in the same window , in two FRAMES, one above of the other.
- Initial State - When enbaled it displays initially the filter with grid inside of the located iframe below the filter. This option is associate “To use Iframe”.
- Iframe Height - Height in pixels of the serach form results iframe. This option is associate “To use Iframe”.
- Case Sensitive - Considers Case Sensitive.