Here we have the general application settings:
- Application Code - Application name and code for ScriptCase internal use.
- Connection - ScriptCase connection used by this application.
- Default Profile - Default connection profile to be used on production environment.
- Localization - Generated application language used, all the hints and messages are converted to the chosen language.
- Share location variable - Use the session location variable in this application.
- Share theme variable - Use the session theme variable in this application.
- Exit URL - URL address to be when the user click in exit button.
- Folder - Folder where the application will be placed in scriptcase work area.
- Description - Name descriptive of the application.
- HelpCase Link - Associate a this application to a page of project documentation.