Image1: Tab Settings Interface.
This property, Tab Settings, allows to define the following attributes:
- Title - Application title that will be shown in the toolbar.
- Friendly URL - This field allow you to change the URL that will be called by the application, allowed characters are the same available on URLs: a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_.
This option can also be changed on the home screen, on the Friendly URL column at the applications list.
- Organization - Allow that the application run in the folders through an iframe or normal.
- Type - How the folders organization will be presented, it can be:
- Folder above - Display the folders above the application.
- Folder below - Display the folders below the application, next to the footer.
- Folder in the left - Align the folders in the left, like a vertical menu.
- Folder in the right - Align the folders in the right.
- Menu above - Have the same principle of 'Folder above', but its visual schema has the menu style.
- Menu below - Have the same principle of 'Folder below', but its visual schema has the menu style.
- Menu in the left - Have the same principle of 'Folder in the left', but its visual schema has the menu style.
- Menu in the right - Have the same principle of 'Folder in the right', but its visual schema has the menu style.
- Side by Side - Show all applications in folders order, one next other.
- Table size - Size of the main table.
- Measurement Unit - The unit used by table size. Can be: Pixel or percentage.
- Tab Alignment - Define the tab position. Can be: center, left or right.
- Application Alignment - Define the application position, Can be: center, left, or right.
- Exit - Define how the app will be presented, can be:
- Button on the bottom of the page.
- Button in the toolbar
- Exit Icon - You can define the icon of the exit button on the toolbar. Use the image selection resource to visualize and select in easy way the desired image.