The editing interface of HelpCase is divided into two parts, the right part designed to list only files and the contents of it, and the left part the structure of folders and its files.
HelpCase's editing interface
Initially HelpCase contains a single directory named root.
The directories that you will create will be displayed in the treeview on the left menu.
- Creates a new html file in the documentation in the selected directory
Creating a new HTML file
- Displays the selected directory, once you generate the documentation.
- Hides the selected directory, once you generate the documentation.
- Rename the directory and the selected file.
The option to rename the folder can also be used to change the title name for the index menu.
Creating a new directory within the root
- Creates a new HTML file within the selected directory.
Criando um novo Arquivo HTML para Manual
HelpCase directories menu. Spotlight: file created.
- Deletes a directory and all files and subdirectories.
It is not possible to remove the root directory, it is a directory system level that organizes the Manual.