HTML Image field Configuration Interface.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as HTML Image, it allows to place an image to the field.
- Label : Defines the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be more clear for the comprehension of the user if the name would be “Client Name”.
- Image : Defines an image that will be displayed. The icon “Select Image”, lists all the standard images from scriptcase and also the image that you have uploaded to scriptcase. The icon “Upload an image” allows the developer to send an image to the server which is from another machine.
- Border : Border size for the image in Pixels.
- Width : Define the width of the image in Pixels.
- Height : Define the height of the image in Pixels.
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- Field Settings
- Font Style : Allows to select the font family, that will be applied to the application field.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the font size, that will be applied to the application field.
- Italic Text : Formatting the Text to be Italic.
- Bold Text : Formatting the Text to be Bold.
- Don’t truncate : Do not truncate by the amount of bytes or by the Grid columns.
- Number of characters : Amount of characters in bytes to display.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (left right, center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the filter in the desired location (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Background Image : Background Image of the field.
- Line Break : Allows the Line Break.
- Font Color : Allows to apply a color to the font by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Background Color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Title Horizontal Alignment : Define the Title Horizontal Alignment of the field.
- Title Vertical Alignment : Define the Title Vertical Alignment of the field.
- Bold : Applies the bold type font to the field.