Configuration Interface of the Signature Field.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as a text, it accepts letters, numbers and special characters.
- Label : Defines the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be more clear for the comprehension of the user if the name would be “Client Name”.
- Background color : Allows to apply a color to the field background by choosing a color from the color palette.
- Pen color:
- Width : Allows to define a width to the field.
- Height : Allows to define a height to the field.
- Subtitle : Allows to define the subtitle that will be displayed beside the field.
- Initial Value : Allows you to define the initial value for the field when in insert mode. The options are:
- Defined Value : The field will receive the value from the text field of the defined value option.
- Save Variable : Allows to save a variable in the session with the value of the field, that can be used in other applications. For example, in the login form the user name can be saved in the session so that it can be displayed on the header of other applications.
- Variable Name : Allows to define the name for the session variable that will receive the field value.
- Disabled Field : Defines if the field will be disabled in “Insert Mode”, “Update Mode” or in “Insert and Update Mode”.
- HTML Type : HTML Object that will be used to display the field in the form.
- SQL Type : Informs the datatype of field in the database.
The Display Settings allows to define the CSS values individually for each field. For each Display schema of scriptcase, there are the same attributes available in Interface.
Display Settings configuration Interface.
- CSS of the Title
- Font : Allows to choose the font type, that will be applied to the application field title.
- Font Size : Allows to choose the the font size, that will be applied to the application field title.
- Font Color : Allows to choose a color for the font from the color pallete.
- Background Color : Allows to define the color for the field, the color can be seleted from the color pallete.
- Bold : Applies the bold style to the font.
- Underline : Applies the underline style to the font.
- Border style : Allows to choose a style for the border.
- Collapse : Allows to define the collapse for the border.
- Border Size : Applies the border size to the title of the field.
- Border Color : Allows to choose a color for the border, using a color pallete to apply to the title.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows to position the label of the field in the desired position (left,rigth,center and justify).
- Vertical Alignment : Allows to position the label of the field in the desired position (baseline, sub, super, top, text-top, middle, bottom, text-bottom).
- Width : To define a width for the title of the field.
- Height : To define a height for the title of the field.