Sorting rules settings
- Sorting rules sorting : Allows you to change the sort display of the sorting rules. To configure this option, an icon is displayed (set up ordering) that when clicked, allows to select the field and your display order ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC) .
- Integrate sorting rules : This option allows you to set whether to use the sorting rules together with the regular sorting options or not. You can choose the display options between:
- Sorting Fields/Rules(default) : This option allows you to apply the rules that have been created together with the regular fields sorting (descending or ascending)
- Sorting Fields : This option allows you to apply the fields sorting only, discarding the sorting rules (descending or ascending)
- Sorting Rules : This option allows you to apply the sorting only according to the rules that have been created, discarding the fields sorting.
Creating a Sorting Rule
Adding sorting Rule interface
- Name : Field to inform the new rule name.
- Label : Field to inform the name that will be displayed in the application.
Setting up a sorting Rule
Sorting rule configuration interface..
- Label : This option allows you to enter a name that will be displayed when the application is executed.
- Select the fields for a sorting rule : Allows you to select through the selection bar which fields will be displayed (fields that are in the frame at the right side) and the fields will not be displayed (fields that are in the left side frame). To sort the fields the way you want, use the sort bar located on the right side of the frame. To apply the sorting type to the field, simply select the straight side frame field and select the Ascending mode, where displays a “+” or a “-“ by the field side to indicate if the sort order is Descending.