- PDF Orientation - Allows you to set whether to print in Portrait or Landscape orientation.
- PDF Format - Allows you to define the type of form in which the PDF will be printed (letter, A4, etc).
- Print Type - Allows you to set whether the print mode will be colored or economical.
- Generate PDF directly - Opens the generated PDF file without the need to display an intermediate page with a link to the file.
- Configurable PDF - Allows the user to configure the PDF creation parameters during the execution of the application.
- Print background - Allows you to print a background in the PDF file.
- JS Runtime - Maximum time (in seconds) of server waiting when running JS.
- Print Mode - Allows you to set the contents of the print file (Both, Current Page, Full Report).
- Print background - Lets you set whether the background will be displayed on the printout.