In this folder you can set the application configuration attributes, such as:
- Application Code : Code for internal use of ScriptCase. Should start by a letter.
- Connection : Connection name of the used by ScriptCase to access the tables. The user can select it.
- Default Profile : Default profile to be loaded into the production environment.
- Language : Data formatting based on the regional settings.
- Charset : Share location with other applications based on the values in the session.
- Share Theme Variable : Shares themes with other applications based on the values in the session.
- Exit URL :URL to which the user will be redirected to exit the application.
- Folder : Folder where the application will be stored in the work group. The user can select it.
- Description : Application description.
- HelpCase Link : Using this option you can associate HelpCase files to your application.