On this configuration, you can set the common attributes of the applications created by ScriptCase.
Application Configuration Interface
- Application Code : Code of the application that’s determined at the moment the creation of the application, this code can be renamed in the List of Applications.
- Description : This field is reserved for a brief description of the objectives of the application.
- Documents Path : The absolute path to the documents directory of the application.
- Image Directory : Base directory of where the application images are stored.
- Application images : Allows to import images into the application and using them in the application routines, disregarding the macro sc_image.
- Language : Language of the generated application. All the hints and messages are displayed in the selected language.
- Share Location Variable : Shares the Location settings with other applications based on the value of the session variable.
- Charset : Defines the specific charset used in the application.
- Share Theme Variable : Shares the Theme settings with other applications based on the value of the session variable.
- Folder : Folder where the application’s stored in the work group.
- Edit by Project : Allows for the other users of the group to edit the application.
- Timeout : Time of the runtime timeout in seconds. If the value is Zero, it assumes the default timeout of the PHP.
- HelpCase Link : Associate the files of the HelpCase with the application.
Error Settings Interface.
- Script Error : Allows to display the information of the Script Line where the error occurred.
- SQL Error : Allows to display the SQL where the error occurred.
- Debug Mode : Runs the application in Debug mode, displaying the SQL commands the moment that they are executed.
- Ajax Error Output : Open a window of debug with the output of the Ajax.
Convert menu type
Menu conversion Interface.
Convert the Menu to a Tree Menu or vice versa.
*It doesn’t change any of the applications original configuration, with the exception of the format.