Upload field Configuration Interface.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as an Image ( Database), all the Images files are stored and loaded directly from the Database.
- Label : Defines the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be more clear for the comprehension of the user if the name would be “Client Name”.
- Image Border : Width of the Image border. Value in Pixels.
- Image Height : Image height size. Value in Pixels.
- Image Width : Image width size. Value in Pixels.
- Maintain Aspect : Maintains the original aspect ratio of the image when resizing it.
- Open in Another Window : Allows to open the image in another window.
- SQL Type : Informs the datatype of field in the database.