Upload field Configuration Interface.
- Data Type : Define the type of field for the application. When it is defined as a Document ( Database), all the document files are stored and loaded directly from the Database.
- Label : Defines the title of a field in the application. For example: if the field is defined in the database as cmp_name_client, it will be more clear for the comprehension of the user if the name would be “Client Name”.
- Icon : Displays an icon beside the field to identify the type of document.
- File Name : Defines the field that contains the name of the document stored in the database ( the field that contains this information also needs to be stored in the database).
- SQL Type : Informs the data type of field in the database.