- Friendly URL : Allows to define a name for the URL that’s going to be called by the application. The characters allowed in the URL are(a-z, A-Z, 0-9, -_). The Friendly URL can be informed on the initial screen of the project, where the applications are listed, on the “Friendly URL” column.
- Line break in title : Allows to break a link on the field titles.
- Horizontal Alignment : Allows you to set the alignment of the application on the page.
- Margins : Allows to organize the display of the application according to the values of the margins (Right , Left, Up and Down) in pixels.
- Table Width : Value of the application table. The applications generated by ScriptCase are generated in Plain HTML, and are organized in tables lines and cells.
- Table Width Unit : Measurement unit for the table width defined in the previous option, being: percentage, pixel or automatic.
- Table Columns : This parameter defines the column (fields) width of the table (application).
- Labels width : When the previous option is set to “Provided”, this one appears and here you can inform the width of the labels.
Layout and Behavior
Layout and Behavior configuration Interface.
- Automatic tab : Changes the focus to next field when the amount of characters reaches its defined limit.
- Highlight Text on Focus : Highlights the field when selected.
- Use Enter to : Allows to use the “Enter” key to pass the focus to the next field.
- Field with Initial Focus : Determines which field will contain the initial focus when accessing the application. This option doesn’t work with fields that contain watermark.
- Highlight Field with Error : Focus the field with error when submitting the form.
- Use a template from the HTML Editor : Allows to use the TinyMCE editor. You can edit and create your own HTML Templates.