Application Security Configuration
|Use Security||When enabled, the application will only be accessible when using the macro sc_apl_status or using the security module. Applications with this option on, display a message informing “User not Authorized” when accessed directly.|
|Url output of the security||Defines the application to which the user will be redirected to when the warning “User not Authorized” is displayed.|
|Use Password||When this option is enabled, the application will require you to define a password to access the application.|
|Request password just once||Request the password once per session, not needing to inform the password every time you access the application.|
|Enable direct call by URL||Allows to call the application directly from the URL in the browsers.|
In the development environment you can suppress the effects above for testing, evading that every time you run the application it blocking you and requiring to login into the system. To disable the security and the requirement of the password in development mode access Options > My ScriptCase and uncheck the options: Enable Use of Security, Enable Use of Password.
- Use Captcha : Defines if the application will have Captcha support.
- Number of Characters : Amount of characters in the Captcha image.
- Character List : List of characters used in the Captcha.
- Label : Message displayed for the Captcha.
- Error message : Captcha error message.
- Height : Height of the image generated by the Captcha ( in pixels ).
- Width : Width of the image generated by the Captcha ( in pixels ).
- Font Size: Size of the font used in the image generated by the Captcha (in pixels).
- Reload: Display the refresh button in the Captcha.
- Select one layout: Offers various layouts (of positioning) for the Captcha display.
ReCAPTCHA is a tool used through the API provided by Google for sending forms adding security at the time of form confirmation (preventing automation for submission).
First we have to request an API Key to activate reCAPTCHA in the Scriptcase application by following the steps below:
To get a Site key and Secret Key go to the link: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin#list. The page below will be showed:
- Label: Project name which will be created to contains the reCAPTCHA keys.
- Choose the type of reCaptcha : We need to choose the option reCAPTCHA V2.
- Domains: We can insert any domains (on per line ) to limit the API uses.
After that, we need to accept the Terms of Service ( “Accept the reCAPTCHA Terms of Service” ).
When click in Register the page will be reloaded showing the integration reCAPTCHA informations. In this screen we can get the Site Key and Secret Key:
Now, we can setting the scriptcase application security:
- Site Key: Key generated by google after reCAPTCHA project creation.
- Secret Key: Key generated by google after reCAPTCHA project creation.
- Theme : Defines the color which the reCAPTCHA will be displayed. We have two options:
- Type: Defines the initial type which the reCAPTCHA will be displayed. We have two options:
- Tamanho : Defines the size of reCAPTCHA. We have two options:
- Position : Defines the reCAPTCHA component position in relation with the width of the application:
- Left: Position the reCAPTCHA component at left.
- Center: Position the reCAPTCHA component at center.
- Rigth : Position the reCAPTCHA component at right.