VisiÓn general de dashboard
Image1: Dashboard Settings Interface.
This property Dashboard Settings allows to set the following attributes:
- Width -Column width where will be the Widget.
- Add Column - Adds a Widget to the selected column.
- Remove Column - Removes the selected column and all the Widgets that are associated with the column.
- Title - Title that will appear in the Widget.
- Link - Application or URL to be loaded into the Widget selected.
- Height - Height of the Widget in pixels.
- Reload time - Charging time of application or URL selected in the Widget, it must be defined in seconds.
- Mobile - Allows to change the Widget column at run time.
- Removable - Allows to be remove the Widget at runtime.
- Collapsible - Allows to expand the Widget at run time.
- Maximize - Allows to maximize the Widget at run time.
At the page bottom we can see two more options:
- Add Column - Adds a column to the Dashboard application.
- Save - Saves the Columns and Widgets information.